Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2019-20 Georgia 2-year Senatorial race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2019-20 GA special Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Allen Buckley (9) Libertarian Senate challenger Georgia
- Derrick Grayson (4) Republican Senate candidate Georgia
- Doug Collins (19) Republican challenger for 2-year special election Georgia
- Ed Tarver (3) Democratic GA-2 Senate Challenger Georgia
- Jason Carter (5) Georgia Democratic Gubernatorial Challenger
- Kelly Loeffler (52) Republican Jr Senator Georgia
- Matt Lieberman (16) Democratic challenger for 2-year special election Georgia
- Michelle Nunn (3) Former Democratic Challenger Georgia
- Raphael Warnock (46) Democratic Challenger Georgia
- Tom Price (18) Georgia Secretary of Health and Human Services-2017
- Valencia Stovall (9) Independent challenger for 2-year special election Georgia
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Georgia special 2-year seat 2020 Senatorial debates and race coverage (Georgia also has a regular 6-year Senate race in 2020):
- Senator Johnny Isakson announced that he will resign from the Senate at the end of 2019, due to health problems.
The November 2020 election for Isakson's replacement will seat a Senator for the remaining two years of Isakson's term.
The November 2020 election also features the regularly-scheduled election for Georgia Senator David Perdue's seat -- the winner of that race will serve a 6-year term.
- Georgia Senate Runoff Debate Transcript by Rev.com: Kelly Loeffler vs. Raphael Warnock, Dec 6, 2020
- NBC News, "'My ideals are driven by my faith': Warnock on his runoff race," Nov. 7, 2020
- Business Insider, "WNBA players endorsed the opponent of Atlanta Dream co-owner Kelly Loeffler," by Meredith Cash, Nov 6, 2020
- Jezebel.com, "Hey Remember When Kelly Loeffler Took a Private Plane to a Hot Dog Stand?," by Esther Wang, Nov 5, 2020
- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, "Kelly Loeffler donates to Trump recount fund," by Patricia Murphy, Nov 5, 2020
- OnTheIssues transcript AdWatch: Raphael Warnock TV ad, 11/5/2020
- Vanity Fair, "Can Kelly Loeffler Ride Trump's Coattails to a Georgia Senate Win?," by Caleb Ecarma, October 29, 2020
- Mother Jones, "'We Shall Overcome': Raphael Warnock's (Not-So-Long-Shot) Bid to Be Georgia's First Black Senator," by Becca Andrews, 10/21/2020
- FetchYourNews.com, "Is Kelly Loeffler's Trump voting record truly 100 percent?," by Brian K. Pritchard, October 19, 2020
- The Brunswick News, "Interview of Kelly Loeffler," Oct 15, 2020
- PVS Political Courage Test by Valencia Stovall, Oct. 10, 2020
- The Hill e-zine, "Loeffler unveils resolution condemning Pelosi for comments on 25th Amendment," by Juliegrace Brufke, 10/09/20
- American Family Association "iVoterGuide" on Georgia 2-year 2020 Senate race (Allen Buckley, Valencia Stovall, Ed Tarver, & Derrick Grayson), downloaded Oct. 2020
- Democracy Now, "AG Bill Barr Grilled by House Lawmakers on Protest Crackdown, Voter Suppression & Pandemic Failures," July 29, 2020
- The Augusta Chronicle, "Senate candidate Warnock highlights voting rights in U.S. Senate campaign," by Beau Evans, Jul 21, 2020
- The Hill e-zine, "Loeffler doubles down against BLM, calls movement 'anti-Semitic'," by Marty Johnson, 07/09/20
- Fox News, "Loeffler introduces bill to withhold federal highway dollars from jurisdictions that reduce police funding," by Morgan Phillips, 6/16/20
- Fox News, "GOP senators introduce 'Beat China' bill aimed at increasing US manufacturing," by Nick Givas, 6/12/20
- The Jewish Insider, "Will Georgia voters keep Kelly Loeffler in the Senate?," by Matthew Kassel, June 11, 2020
- WSB-TV-2 Atlanta, "Georgia leaders react to protests in wake of George Floyd's death," May 30, 2020
- Atlanta Jewish Times, "Contenders see opportunities rather than obstacles because of their faith," by Jan Jaben-Eilon, May 29, 2020
- Fox News, :Doug Collins on his new legislation targeting China's coronavirus response," by Talia Kaplan, May 17, 2020
- Huffington Post, "Raphael Warnock Leads Crowded Georgia Senate Race," by Amanda Terke, 4/16/2020
- The American Independent, "The coronavirus crisis reveals just how deep inequality in US runs," by Raphael Warnock, April 14, 2020
- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, "Raphael Warnock finds past comments a target for political criticism," by Tia Mitchell, March 2, 2020
- Newsmax, "Doug Collins: 'Facts and the Truth' on Trump's Side," by Brian Freeman, 26 January 2020
- Chattanooga Times Free Press, "Democrat Ed Tarver formally launches Senate campaign in Georgia," 2/20/2020
- Alternet blog, "Collins abruptly apologizes for saying Democrats 'love' terrorists," by Alex Henderson, January 10, 2020
- Tifton Gazette, "From Farm to Table: Loeffler says life has prepared her for Senate," by Chris Herbert, Jan. 1, 2020
- Bluffton Today, "Keep America strong and prosperous," by Sen. Kelly Loeffler, Dec 30, 2019
- Gwinnett Daily Post, "Big tasks loom as Kelly Loeffler prepares to join Senate," by Curt Yeomans, Dec 29, 2019
- Augusta Chronicle, "Loeffler talks lock and dam in Augusta visit," by Tom Corwin, Dec 23, 2019
- OutSports.com e-zine, "Atlanta Dream owner Kelly Loeffler is about to become the newest U.S. Senator," by Brian C. Bell, 12/20/19
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution, "Loeffler to face 'minefield' of potential ethical issues in Senate," by Greg Bluestein, Dec 10, 2019
- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, "Loeffler: a political novice with deep pockets," by J.S.Trubey, H.Oliviero, C.Joyner, 12/6/19
- OpenSecrets.org, "Loeffler has extensive history of giving to Republicans--and a few Democrats," by Karl Evers-Hillstrom, 12/4/2019
- Times of Israel, "Can a Lieberman win in Georgia?", by Eric Cortellessa, 15 November 2019
- JewishInsider.com, "Former Sen. Joe Lieberman's son mounts U.S. Senate bid in Georgia," by Ben Jacobs, October 24, 2019
- The Harvard Gazette, "Reforming the criminal justice system," by Colleen Walsh, October 17, 2019
- RollCall.com, "Candidate's ex-senator dad lobbies for Chinese tech firm," by Patrick Kelley, October 21, 2019
- Newsmax.com, "Son Also Rises in Ga.: Matt Lieberman Makes Senate Bid," by John Gizzi, 08 October 2019
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution, "Matt Lieberman, son of former VP nominee, runs for Senate," by Greg Bluestein, Oct 03, 2019
- CNN.com, "Matt Lieberman, son of former vice presidential nominee, running for US Senate," by Shawna Mizelle, Oct. 3, 2019
- Associated Press, "Georgia's Price seeks Senate appointment after HHS downfall." by Ben Nadler, September 26, 2019
- Global Washington, "Roundtable with Michelle Nunn, CARE USA President," by Peachie Ann Aquino, July 24, 2019
- Global Atlanta, "CARE’s Michelle Nunn: Trade Polarization Threatens Progress," by Trevor Williams, May 20, 2019
- Forbes Magazine, "Top GOP Congressman Presses Democratic Majority To Pass Marijuana Bill," by Tom Angell, Apr 4, 2019
- PolitiFact.com, "What HHS Secretary Tom Price said about opioid addiction treatment," by Miriam Valverde, May 26th, 2017
- AdvancedMD.com, "HHS Secretary Tom Price gives keynote speech at Datapalooza17," by Kevin McCarthy, April 28, 2017
- Savannah Morning News, "Editorial: U.S. Attorney Ed Tarver one of the best", 3/13/2017
- Forbes Magazine, "Why Social Security Cuts Are Still in GOP Agenda," by John F. Wasik, Mar 10, 2017
- TheCut.com, "Trump's New Health Secretary Could Be Disastrous for Women," by Susan Rinkunas, Feb. 10, 2017
- WABE 90.1 NPR, "CARE CEO Michelle Nunn On President Trump's Travel Order," by Denis O'hayer, Feb 1, 2017
- CNN, "Tom Price on abortion, guns and other health issues," by Ben Tinker and Jacqueline Howard, January 20, 2017
- AmericanProgress.org, "Tom Price Would Jeopardize LGBT People's Health," by Sejal Singh & Laura Durso, Jan. 18, 2017
- NewAmerica.org, "What do DeVos & Price Picks Mean for Early Ed?", by D.Loewenberg, L.Bornfreund, A.Lieberman, & A.Loewenberg, 12/8/16
- Science Magazine, "Drug, HIV crises hit HHS nominee Price close to home," by Meredith Wadman, Dec. 2, 2016
- Marietta Daily Journal, "Rep. Price weighs in on re-election, race relations, regulation," Sep 3, 2016
- Athens Red & Black, "Sights on Senate: 30 minutes with Allen Buckley," by Alex Vanden, February 11, 2016
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution, "Carter pledges to go after tax cheats to fund education," by Greg Bluestein, Aug 28, 2014
- The Humanist (American Humanist Assoc.), "Collins Favors Religious Constituents over Nontheistic Ones," by M.Bulger, 8/25/14
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution, "Jason Carter backs a new push for transportation sales tax," by Greg Bluestein, Aug 19, 2014
- Chattanooga Times Free Press, "Southern Democrats keeping the faith," by Associated Press, June 30th, 2014
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution, "Gun bill for 'geographically polarized' communities," by Jim Galloway, April 21, 2014
- Politico.com, "Carter: Georgians think ACA 'a mess'," by Lucy McCalmont, 11/14/2013
- The Hill, "Let's be frank, Mr. Vice President: The stimulus failed," by Rep. Tom Price, 12/17/09
- Fox News, "House Republicans Push Counter-Proposal on Stimulus," January 28, 2009
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Raphael Warnock: Pro-choice: focused on infant and maternal mortality.
Doug Collins: Co-sponsored bill giving legal protections to unborn.
Kelly Loeffler: Co-sponsored four bills to protect the unborn.
Raphael Warnock: A decision between a woman and her doctor.
Allen Buckley: No regulations or funding regarding abortion.
Kelly Loeffler: Fierce opponent of abortion.
Kelly Loeffler: Would support legislation to limit abortions.
Derrick Grayson: Life begins at conception.
Derrick Grayson: Will fight any taxpayer funding, let charity pay for it.
Matt Lieberman: In campaign announcement, came out as pro-choice.
Tom Price: Co-sponsored Right to Life Act, protecting zygotes.
Tom Price: For Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act.
Tom Price: Opposed to free birth control on religious grounds.
Tom Price: Would allow firing workers for birth control, abortion.
Budget & Economy|
Kelly Loeffler: COVID: Brought $47 billion to help Georgia jobs, businesses.
Raphael Warnock: Need to invest in infrastructure, green energy jobs.
Raphael Warnock: All Americans deserve prosperity.
Kelly Loeffler: COVID: We need to reopen our economy.
Kelly Loeffler: COVID: No bailout to "blue states" for socialist policies.
Kelly Loeffler: Cut regulations; encourage investment; lower taxes.
Raphael Warnock: Social safety net is unique work of government.
Raphael Warnock: A stimulus package must help working people, not just rich.
Kelly Loeffler: Support record economic growth, job creation under Trump.
Tom Price: Stimulus package favors Democratic projects.
Tom Price: Deficits created by stimulus threatens economic stability.
Doug Collins: Against Equality Act (discrimination by sexual orientation).
Kelly Loeffler: Allow discrimination against LGBTQ for religious reasons.
Raphael Warnock: Protect LGBTQ+ from housing, financial, job discrimination.
Raphael Warnock: Fraud almost nonexistent; really about voter suppression.
Kelly Loeffler: Black Lives Matter is "anti-Semitic" and anti-family.
Kelly Loeffler: Anger over Floyd murder justifiable; destruction is not.
Raphael Warnock: Nexus of taken a wrecking ball to African Americans.
Kelly Loeffler: Supports religious liberty policy seen as discriminatory.
Derrick Grayson: Government should be involved in marriage, civil unions.
Matt Lieberman: Supports same-day voter registration & Election Day holiday.
Matt Lieberman: Concerned with "problems" in voting.
Matt Lieberman: We need a Voting Rights Act for the 21st century.
Tom Price: Against LGBT rights, same-sex marriage.
Tom Price: Would allow LGBT discrimination under civil rights laws.
Michelle Nunn: Equality, ending gender-based violence can transform world.
Tom Price: Supports football coaches proselytizing at high school.
Valencia Stovall: Lower corporate taxes; and COVD bailout for businesses.
Kelly Loeffler: No place for racism, but fighting for well-funded police.
Raphael Warnock: You can affirm what officers do; hold them accountable.
Doug Collins: Opposes defunding or "wholesale condemnation" of police.
Kelly Loeffler: Co-sponsored "Back the Blue" resolutions, opposes defunding.
Raphael Warnock: Police accountability and bias training, against defunding.
Kelly Loeffler: Got to address lawlessness overtaking America's streets.
Raphael Warnock: We have to continue to push back against police brutality.
Kelly Loeffler: Cut highway dollars to any state reducing police funding.
Raphael Warnock: Mass incarceration a scar on the soul of America.
Raphael Warnock: Reform is personal, older brother sentenced to life.
Raphael Warnock: Mass incarceration about segregation, loss of voting rights.
Ed Tarver: Tough on violent drug dealers and fraudsters.
Doug Collins: Marijuana: let states legalize, against federal legalization.
Kelly Loeffler: Marijuana: concerned about negative effects of legalization.
Raphael Warnock: Marijuana: wants to decriminalize.
Kelly Loeffler: Stiffer penalties for deceptively trafficking in fentanyl.
Ed Tarver: Against long prison terms for nonviolent, addicted prisoners.
Tom Price: Criticized for comments on opioid addiction treatment.
Tom Price: Opposes needle exchange programs.
Allen Buckley: End Federal illicit drug regulations.
Tom Price: Co-signs support letter to free states to act on marijuana.
Kelly Loeffler: Make sure that we protect school choice.
Doug Collins: Voted for DC voucher program for private schools.
Doug Collins: Co-sponsored education bill eliminating loan forgiveness.
Kelly Loeffler: Funding for low-income students for public, private schools.
Raphael Warnock: Fully fund Pell Grants, strengthen loan forgiveness.
Derrick Grayson: Taking God out of schools eliminated moral compass for many.
Tom Price: Allow state agencies to control Head Start funding.
Energy & Oil|
Doug Collins: Co-sponsored bills to end EPA renewable fuel program.
Raphael Warnock: Climate change is here, way past time to get serious.
Valencia Stovall: Federal regulation of greenhouse gas emissions.
Kelly Loeffler: Insidious socialism like Green New Deal attacks liberty.
Matt Lieberman: Net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050.
Doug Collins: Co-sponsored Stopping EPA Overreach Act.
Raphael Warnock: Environmental justice is on the ballot.
Valencia Stovall: Global Stewardship for sustainable practices.
Allen Buckley: Preserve the EPA within bounds of statutory rights.
Kelly Loeffler: Supported moving US Embassy to Jerusalem.
Doug Collins: Going to stand with America against China.
Matt Lieberman: Strong supporter of Israel & two-state solution.
Matt Lieberman: We should be sticking by our allies.
Matt Lieberman: Will abide by ethics rules concerning father's lobbying work.
Valencia Stovall: Remove tariffs and quotas, but focus on fair trade.
Kelly Loeffler: Co-sponsored the BEAT CHINA Act on medical manufacturing.
Kelly Loeffler: Hopes trade war challenges can be resolved soon.
Michelle Nunn: Trade impacting international cooperation on other issues.
Kelly Loeffler: Issues in the election; Georgians must trust process.
Kelly Loeffler: Denounce violence; hold election officials accountable.
Kelly Loeffler: Trump has right to challenge election results.
Raphael Warnock: Voter suppression happens all across the country.
Raphael Warnock: Four greatest words in democracy: "The people have spoken".
Raphael Warnock: Will work to pass John Lewis Voting Rights Act.
Doug Collins: Opposed voting rights bill as unconstitutional.
Kelly Loeffler: Raise penalties for voter fraud, ballot harvesting.
Raphael Warnock: Restore oversight provisions of Voting Rights Act.
Valencia Stovall: Federal education standards; our system is outdated.
Kelly Loeffler: Condemned Pelosi for Commission on President Capacity.
Raphael Warnock: Restore Federal election oversight under Voting Rights Act.
Matt Lieberman: Protect voters whose rights are endangered by local laws.
Tom Price: Healthcare regulation leading some to leave the field.
Tom Price: Regulators should be teammates and allies to business.
Doug Collins: Allow concealed firearm carry across state lines.
Kelly Loeffler: Sponsored bill barring national firearm database.
Raphael Warnock: Answer to gun violence isn't masses of people carrying guns.
Raphael Warnock: Guns not allowed in Capitol, but allowed in our schools?
Valencia Stovall: Right to own guns, but not high powered weapons.
Allen Buckley: Uphold the Second Amendment with background checks.
Kelly Loeffler: Defend the Second Amendment.
Matt Lieberman: In campaign announcement, came out as pro-gun control.
Matt Lieberman: For assault rifle ban & background checks.
Tom Price: Gun ownership protects those at scene of crime.
Jason Carter: Let local communities decide if teachers can be armed.
Raphael Warnock: Arrested in 2014 when GA refused to expand Medicaid.
Raphael Warnock: AdWatch: Don't get rid of healthcare in middle of a pandemic.
Doug Collins: Voted more than 50 times to repeal the ACA.
Doug Collins: COVID: Trump saved lives, getting our economy back.
Kelly Loeffler: End ACA: Medicare for All is an attack on liberty.
Kelly Loeffler: COVID: Trump took threat seriously from the beginning.
Raphael Warnock: Protect, improve, build upon the Affordable Care Act.
Raphael Warnock: COVID: We need leadership that believes in science.
Valencia Stovall: Supports ObamaCare, and bailouts during public health crises.
Kelly Loeffler: Against Medicare for All, use free market solutions.
Kelly Loeffler: Reduce regulation, increase competition, cut waste.
Kelly Loeffler: For nursing homes, we need tort reform & to cut regulations.
Raphael Warnock: Expand Medicaid, protect Medicare.
Raphael Warnock: Allow Medicare to negotiate prescription drug prices.
Raphael Warnock: Expand Medicaid to help with long-term care services.
Raphael Warnock: COVID: Crisis handled like country with no resources at all.
Kelly Loeffler: Insidious socialism like Medicare-for-All attacks liberty.
Kelly Loeffler: Supports overhaul of Medicaid in Georgia.
Matt Lieberman: Expand ObamaCare; add public option.
Tom Price: Forced out of HHS for travel expenses.
Allen Buckley: Eliminate premiums; raise coinsurance contribution.
Jason Carter: ObamaCare a "mess" that needs fixing.
Kelly Loeffler: Voted for Defense bill renaming bases honoring Confederates.
Valencia Stovall: Increase defense spending with accountability.
Allen Buckley: Reduce excessive foreign military bases.
Doug Collins: Co-sponsored Build the Wall, Enforce the Law Act.
Kelly Loeffler: Co-sponsored Asylum Abuse Reduction Act.
Raphael Warnock: Jesus was an "undocumented immigrant".
Valencia Stovall: Construct wall on Mexican border; then rolling legalization.
Kelly Loeffler: Supports building border wall.
Michelle Nunn: Un-American travel ban hurts refugees & US standing in world.
Doug Collins: Co-sponsored National Right-to-Work Act.
Doug Collins: Voted against raising the minimum wage to $15.
Kelly Loeffler: Co-sponsored National Right-to-Work Act.
Raphael Warnock: Supports pay equity with honest wages, fair overtime.
Raphael Warnock: $7.25 an hour "is not a living wage".
Principles & Values|
Kelly Loeffler: First in my family to graduate from college.
Kelly Loeffler: I'm a Christian: a person of deep faith.
Kelly Loeffler: Conservative values matter: uphold the Constitution.
Raphael Warnock: My whole life is about service; Senate would continue that.
Raphael Warnock: Washington is not focused on ordinary people.
Raphael Warnock: Have a moral foundation for everything that we do.
Raphael Warnock: I'm a Matthew 25 Christian: love your neighbor.
Kelly Loeffler: WNBA players endorsing opponent is "cancel culture".
Kelly Loeffler: Donated maximum $2800 to Trump recount fund.
Kelly Loeffler: Atlanta's "most expensive real estate transaction ever".
Kelly Loeffler: Endorsed QAnon candidate for fighting "radical left".
Raphael Warnock: America at its highest: equal voting, health care, education.
Matt Lieberman: Don't wait for a miracle; we must make changes.
Allen Buckley: Absolute separation of church and state.
Raphael Warnock: 2008: Joined black pastors defending controversial sermons.
Ed Tarver: In the Army, it was about serving "one nation".
Doug Collins: Impeachment smeared a president who put America first.
Kelly Loeffler: Will abide by Senate ethics rules, won't address conflicts.
Doug Collins: Impeachment started with tears in Brooklyn in 2016.
Matt Lieberman: Will "err on the side of propriety".
Jason Carter: Comfortable talking about his religious faith.
Kelly Loeffler: Don't privatize, but address long-term solvency.
Raphael Warnock: Opposes raising retirement age or privatizing benefits.
Tom Price: Supports major cutbacks to Social Security.
Allen Buckley: Raise retirement to age 70 to save Social Security.
Jason Carter: Step up investment in pursuing tax cheats.
Jason Carter: Discuss regional sales tax to deal with local issues.
Kelly Loeffler: We can figure out getting broadband to rural areas.
War & Peace|
Doug Collins: Claimed Democrats "in love with terrorists," then apologized.
Matt Lieberman: Against rejoining Iran Deal until better deal made.
Matt Lieberman: Iran nuclear deal could have been better.
Allen Buckley: Involvement in Iraq hurt the US domestically.
Welfare & Poverty|
Raphael Warnock: Created community financial literacy center.
Raphael Warnock: COVID exacerbates inequality in economics & health care.
The above quotations are from 2019-20 Georgia 2-year Senatorial race: debates and news coverage.
Books by and about Senators and Senate candidates:
- Conscience of a Conservative, by Senator Jeff Flake (R,AZ)
- Dealing Death and Drugs, by Senate candidate Beto O'Rourke (D,TX)
- The Essential Bernie Sanders, about Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- A Mandate for Change, by Senator Mike Gravel (D,AK)
- Milk Money, introductiom by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Off the Sidelines, by Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D,NY)
- Outsider in the White House, by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R,GA)
- Playing Bigger Than You Are, introductiom by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Promises Kept & Promises Broken, about Senator Cory Booker (D,NJ)
- Quotable Elizabeth Warren, about Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- The Real Romney, about Senator Mitt Romney (R,UT)
- The Senator Next Door, by Senator Amy Klobuchar (D,MN)
- This Fight Is Our Fight, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- A Time for Truth, by Senator Ted Cruz (R,TX)
- The Truths We Hold, by Senator Kamala Harris (D,CA)
- The Two Income Trap, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- United: Thoughts on Finding Common Ground, by Senator Cory Booker (D,NJ)